The apromaceMES data acquisition modules enable the acquisition and storage of your operational data (apromaceBDE), machine data (apromaceMDE) and quality data (apromaceQDE) in real time without affecting the manufacturing processes. All data can be collected automatically and viewed in live statistics. The system runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year – completely independent of backups, system maintenance and updates. The recorded actual data is reported back to existing ERP & PPS systems manually or automatically in real time.
Production data acquisition - Machine data acquisition - Quality data acquisition
Real time data acquisition
- Data storage without influencing the production processes
- Automatic production recording including quality and malfunction data with online statistics
- Quantity (number of o.k./n.k./rework) and time messages (malfunctions/shutdowns)
- Management of master data/ PDA configuration (capacity station, work steps, articles, persons, downtime and malfunction catalog, target times, technology)
Secure, flexible and accessible
- 24/7/365 runtime, independent of system maintenance, backups and updates
- Support of scanners and touch screen terminals
- Manual and automatic data collection with real-time feedback of actual data to ERP & PPS systems
apromaceView maps the process state by appropriately animated graphics and status displays and shows progress diagrams, status displays, machine parameters or instantaneous values over the complete time course. Selection dialogs can be displayed by article, order, capacity station or work step and are thus ideally suited for multi-stage and networked process hierarchies.
The monitoring and control of the plant technology in apromaceView can be done centrally or via production terminals or both control elements. Status displays, progress diagrams, plant images or even operating elements for the control are arranged for intuitive usability.
Always up to date
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Human centered approach
- Real-time display
- Individual plant displays
- Process accurate illustrations and visualizations
- Different aggregation levels for manufacturing and management levels
apromaceTrace offers both a drill-down and roll-up search and thus allows complete manufacturing transparency. The traceability includes all conceivable information mapping the life cycle of the products. This includes raw materials, machine and work places, time and measurement data, supplier as well as order data. Furthermore, apromaceTrace supports modern marking and reading techniques to identify products throughout the manufacturing process.
Thus apromaceTrace is the perfect basis for quality certificates like ISO 9001, IATF 16949, EU 178/2002 or IFS 5 and can be easily connected to existing ERP enterprise resource planning systems. By means of its high production transparency apromaceTrace supports you in optimizing your processes and offers a high degree of automation with simple operation.
To know where, when and what
- Complete transparency of the finished product
- Drill-down and roll-up
- Tracking and tracing
- Batches, orders, lots and process values
- Early error detection and prevention
OEE key figures and analysis
To evaluate the important key performance indicators (KPI) total equipment effectiveness (GAE, OEE) and total equipment productivity (GAP, TEEP), feedback from production is continuously collected and correlated with the planning data. Via various analyses of availability, performance, quality and utilization, this data can be evaluated in a targeted manner.
apromaceOEE allows both general evaluations according to the key figure model in the standard module apromaceOEE as well as customer-specific, industry-relevant OEE/KPI analyses up to the mapping of international standards such as VDI 3423 for availability or VDMA 66412, SEMI E10 or E79 for overall plant effectiveness. The key figure generator within apromaceOEE [KPI] supports you with these definitions and the presentation of reports with the help of a user-friendly traffic light labeling.
Statistical process analysis
The statistical analysis and reporting tool apromaceSPC enables holistic quality inspection and process monitoring and automates complete manufacturing documentation. Control charts, e.g. for process capability analysis, are created automatically and are fundamental for the fulfillment of quality standards such as ISO 9001.
The direct integration of operational processes makes all quality-relevant events traceable down to the last detail. The comprehensive evaluations can be carried out by shift, machine, order or time period. In addition to the timely process data evaluation, standardized as well as user-defined statistics can be realized with apromaceSPC.
Machines in view
- Analysis of availabilities, workloads and performance
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Online process evaluation
- Analyses and trend calculations at the push of a button, both online, offline and from production histories
- Detailed yield analysis and quantity balances
- Quality assurance in the running process
- Effectiveness (performance rate, throughput, process capability, …)
- Efficiency (availability, efficiency, …)
- Over 150 predefined KPIs plus freely definable KPIs
The maintenance management system apromaceIMS allows a data-based, flexible and prioritized maintenance. The direct readout of the machine controls with apromaceMDE in combination with apromaceIMS allows detailed analyses of machine malfunctions and the detection of weak points.
Among other things, apromaceIMS includes an automatic update of maintenance intervals and malfunction detection, runtime forecasts for machines and tools based on real utilization, detailed weak point and malfunction analyses and enables trend and long-term investigations. This enables preventive measures to be taken to eliminate malfunctions and failures.
- Minimization of downtimes
- Increased plant availability and machine utilization
- Individual adaptation to company specifics
- Early recognition of maintenance and repairs Cost reduction through detailed planning, recording and control of maintenance
- Automatic and manual fault detection
- Maintenance (Mean Time To Repair/MTTR, Mean Time Between Recovery/MTBR, Mean Time Between Failure/MTBF, Mean Time Between Assist/MTBA, Hazard values, …)
- Detection of maintenance and potential malfunctions through trend analysis and long-term studies based on real runtimes